A Randomized, Multicenter, Open Label Study of MM-302 Plus Trastuzumab vs. Chemotherapy of Physician's Choice Plus Trastuzumab in Anthracycline Naive Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gancotamab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERMIONE
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jan 2017 This trial was suspended in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release. The decision was based on an independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) recommendation and subsequent futility analysis which determined that continuing would be unlikely to demonstrate benefit over the comparator treatments. Patients currently enrolled in the trial may choose to continue on their assigned treatment based upon discussion with their study physician.
- 11 Oct 2016 As per the trial design presented at 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress, enrollment is expected to be complete in 2017.