A Phase 3 Study Comparing Daratumumab, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (DRd) vs Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (Rd) in Subjects With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma Who Are Ineligible for High Dose Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAIA
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 26 Nov 2018 According to a Genmab media release, the company will hold a R&D Update and 2018 ASH Data Review Meeting on 3 Dec 2018.This meeting will include presentations by independent experts on data from daratumumab studies presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH), including some key aspects of this study.
- 20 Nov 2018 According to a Genmab media release, this study was accepted as a late-breaking abstract for oral presentation at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH). The abstract is now published online on the ASH website.
- 29 Oct 2018 According to a Genmab media release, based on the results at the pre-planned interim analysis conducted by an Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC), it was recommended releasing the interim analysis results. Further analysis of the safety and efficacy data is ongoing. The company will discuss the potential for a regulatory submission for this indication with health authorities, and plans to submit the data to an upcoming medical conference and for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History