Phase III Study of ASP015K - A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Confirmatory Study of Efficacy and Safety of ASP015K in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Had an Inadequate Response to MTX
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peficitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, results will be presented at a future medical conference.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the result of this and another trial 700252869, company intends to discuss the data with the regulatory authorities in Japan and other Asian countries to support filing NDA.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, primary endpoint (Change from baseline in modified Total Sharp Score) has been met.