A Phase IV, Multicenter, Randomized, Observer-blind, Parallel-arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of CSL's Trivalent Influenza Virus Vaccine (CSL TIV) in Children 5 to Less Than 9 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CSL
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.