A Phase IV, Multicenter, Randomized, Observer-blind, Parallel-arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of CSL's Trivalent Influenza Virus Vaccine (CSL TIV) in Children 5 to Less Than 9 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CSL
- 29 Mar 2019 Results comparing the rates of fever observed in children (aged 6 months to <18 years) in the three studies of S-IIV3/S-IIV4 (NCT02212106, NCT02545543 and NCT02914275) prepared using the modified manufacturing process and 3 historical formulation studies: two single-arm studies (FLU-04-05 ; USF-06-29 and one blinded, comparator-controlled study USF-07-36) published in the Vaccine
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.