Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Dexpramipexole in Patients With Chronic Sinusitis With Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilia (CSNP-E)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexpramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilia; Nasal polyps; Sinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Knopp Biosciences
- 09 Jul 2019 According to an Knopp Biosciences media release, an overview data of the eosinophil-lowering effects of dexpramipexole observed in this study will be presented at the 11th Biennial Symposium of the International Eosinophil Society.
- 07 Mar 2017 According to a Knopp Biosciences media release, results from this study were presented at 2017 American Academy of Allergy and Immunology (AAAAI).
- 07 Mar 2017 Results published in the Knopp Biosciences media release.