A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Way Crossover Pharmacokinetic Study to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of Orally Administered JNJ-42756493 Following Intake of a Tablet Versus a Solution and to Assess the Absolute Bioavailability of Orally Administered JNJ-42756493 Following Concomitant Administration of an Intravenous Microdose of the Stable Isotope JNJ-61818549 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Erdafitinib (Primary) ; Erdafitinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Oct 2019 Results of a cross-study analysis of total 7 studies(NCT01703481,NCT02218073,NCT02231489,EuDRACT-2015-001583-19,NCT02692677,NCT03066687and NCT03135106) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.