An Open-Label, Fixed-Sequence Study in Healthy Male Subjects to Assess the Drug Interaction Potential of Multiple-Doses of JNJ-54861911 With a Drug "Cocktail" Representative for CYP3A4, CYP2B6, CYP2C9, and CYP1A2 Substrates
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atabecestat (Primary) ; Caffeine; Midazolam; Tolbutamide
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.