A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VT-1161 Oral Tablets in the Treatment of Patients With Distal Lateral Subungual Onychomycosis of the Toenail
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oteseconazole (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RENOVATE
- Sponsors Viamet Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting (The National).
- 21 Jun 2017 According to a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 4th International Summit on Nail Diseases 2017.
- 06 Mar 2017 Results from this trial were presented at the 75th American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting, according to a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History