Pediatric and Young Adult Leukemia Adoptive Therapy (PLAT)-02: A Phase 1/2 Feasibility and Safety Study of CD19-CAR T Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+ Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLAT-02
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2032 to 1 Sep 2034.
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing efficacy and tolerabilty of Lisocabtagene-maraleucel in patients with non-hodgkins lymphoma, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History