Antithymocyte Globulin (ATG) and Pegylated Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (GCSF) in New Onset Type 1 Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov record.