A Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Laquinimod (0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 mg/Day) as Treatment in Patients With Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEGATO-HD
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an Active Biotech media release, data from this study will be presented at the International congress of Parkinsons disease and Movement disorders in Nice, France, September 22 to 26, 2019.The data will be presented in three posters.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an Active Biotech media release, data from this study presented at the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 May 2019 According to an Active Biotech media release, data from this study has been selected to be presented orally by Global Coordinating Principal Investigator, Dr. Ralf Reilmann at the scientific conference "American Academy of Neurology (ON)" (Philadelphia, PA, 6th May 2019).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History