AA Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Crossover, Single Dose Study To Determine The Bioequivalence Of Pf-06291826 (Tafamidis) 20 Mg Capsule Manufactured By Catalent Versus Capsule Manufactured By Pii In Healthy Subjects Under Fasted Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2014 New trial record