A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo- and Positive- Controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect Of WCK 2349 on the QT/QTc Interval in Health Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alalevonadifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wockhardt
- 12 Apr 2016 Results of part-I of study, determining the electrocardiographic effects of WCK 2349 (n=48) presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.