A 12-month Randomized, Multiple Dose, Open-label, Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) and Efficacy of an Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody, CFZ533, in Combination With Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) and Corticosteroids (CS), With and Without Tacrolimus (Tac), in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Iscalimab (Primary) ; Iscalimab (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Jun 2019 According to a Novartis media release, data were presented at at the American College of Transplantation Conference (ATC) 2019.
- 06 Jun 2019 Results presented in a Novartis Media Release.
- 06 Jun 2019 Results published in the Novartis Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History