An Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 Co-administered With Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1b Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection and Cirrhosis (Turquoise-IV)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Turquoise-IV
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 23 May 2016 Time frame of the primary end point is changed from 12 weeks after the last dose of study drug to Post-treatment Day 1 to Post-treatment Week 12.
- 20 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.