An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir and Dasabuvir with Ribavirin in Adults with Genotype 1 and Ombitasvir/Paritabprevir/Ritonavir with Ribavirin in Adults with Genotype 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Decompensated Cirrhosis (TURQUOISE-CPB)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TURQUOISE-CPB
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2017 This trIal is completed in Gremany,As per Eudra.
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.