A Phase 1, Two-Way Crossover Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of a Single Dose of AG-221 in Healthy Male Subjects When Administered Under Fed and Fasted Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.