A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Absorption, Metabolism and Excretion of BCX4161 Following Administration of a Single, Oral Dose of [14C]-Radiolabelled BCX4161 to Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avoralstat (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2014 New trial record