A Phase 3, Multicenter, Investigator-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Fidaxomicin Oral Suspension or Tablets Taken q12h, and Vancomycin Oral Liquid or Capsules Taken q6h, for 10 Days in Pediatric Subjects With Clostridium Difficile-associated Diarrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fidaxomicin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUNSHINE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 17 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2018 The study has been completed in France.
- 14 Mar 2018 The study has been completed in Spain.