Secondary Prophylaxis Use of Romiplostim for the Prevention of Thrombocytopenia Induced by Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romiplostim (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATUM
- 04 Oct 2019 Interim Results evaluating the efficacy of the thrombopoietin receptor agonist romiplostim for the prevention of temozolomide-induced thrombocytopenia in newly diagnosed glioblastoma published in the Neurology
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=20) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.