A Randomized, Open Label, Phase III Study of Overall Survival Comparing Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) versus Platinum Based Chemotherapy in Treatment Naïve Subjects with PD-L1 Positive Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Keynote 042)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-042
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Merck and Co media release, based on results from this trial, the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) in China has approved KEYTRUDA as monotherapy for the first-line treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), whose tumors express PD-L1 (tumor proportion score [TPS] =1%) as determined by a NMPA-approved test, with no EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations.
- 10 Sep 2019 Results of Taylor-Expansion Adjustment for Survival Analyses in Immunotherapy Trials, presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 10 Sep 2019 Results of a pooled analysis from two studies (KEYNOTE-042 global and China extension; n=262) presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History