A Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-957 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Stable Doses of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alicapistat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.