A Randomized, Open-label, Two-arm Parallel Group, Comparative Study for Assessing the Clinical Benefit of Subcutaneous Injection of Plerixafor Plus G-CSF for Mobilization and Collection of Peripheral Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Japanese Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.