A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab Administered With Obinutuzumab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Follicular Lymphoma or Atezolizumab Administered With Obinutuzumab or Tazemetostat in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab; Tazemetostat
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated