A Phase 2, Multi-centre, Open-label, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of WTX101 Administered for 24 Weeks in Newly Diagnosed Wilson Disease Patients Aged 18 and Older With an Extension Phase of 12 Months
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bis-choline tetrathiomolybdate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatolenticular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wilson Therapeutics
- 12 Apr 2018 Results of preliminary long-term data at week 72 presented in a Wilson Therapeutics Media Release.
- 12 Apr 2018 According to the Wilson Therapeutics media release, data from extension part of this study (at week-72) will be presented at the The International Liver Congress™ 2018, the Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 23 Feb 2018 According to According to the Wilson Therapeutics media release, 12 month extension phase study is ongoing. Hence status of the study is kept as active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History