A Single-Dose Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Retroviral Activity of MK-8591 Monotherapy in Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART)-Naive, HIV-1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8591 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, data from this study will be present at the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2018).
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History