A Phase 2a Study to Evaluate the Kappa Opioid Receptor As a Target for the Treatment of Mood and Anxiety Spectrum Disorders by Evaluation of Whether LY2456302 Engages Key Neural Circuitry Related to the Hedonic Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aticaprant (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Panic disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Social phobia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FASTMAS_Kor2
- 31 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.