An Investigator-Initiated Study To Evaluate Ara-C and Idarubicin in Combination with the Selective Inhibitor Of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients with Relapsed Or Refractory AML
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAIL
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History