An Investigator-Initiated Study To Evaluate Ara-C and Idarubicin in Combination with the Selective Inhibitor Of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients with Relapsed Or Refractory AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAIL
- 16 May 2019 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming European Hematology Association 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History