Phase I-II Clinical Trial for the Evaluation of Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Etoposide, Solumoderin (Methylprednisolone), High Dose ARA-C (Cytarabine) and Cisplatin in the Transplant and Post-transplant Management for Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GELTAMO
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2018 Long term results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety from phase II portion of the study, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.