A phase 4, monocenter, randomized, open label, comparator-controlled, parallel-group, mechanistic intervention trial to assess the effect of 8-week treatment with the glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist lixisenatide versus insulin glulisine on renal physiology and biomarkers in insulin glargine-treated patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary) ; Insulin glulisine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELIXIRS
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials record.