A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of LOP628, Administered Intravenously in Adult Patients With cKit-positive Tumors and Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LOP 628 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Apr 2018 Results of analysis trying to underline the mechanism of hypersensitivity reactions published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 28 Sep 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.