Extension Study of ENB-0040 (Human Recombinant Tissue-Nonspecific Alkaline Phosphatase Fusion Protein) in Severely Affected Infants and Young Children With Hypophosphatasia (HPP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Asfotase alfa (Primary) ; Asfotase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hypophosphatasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Mar 2019 Pooled results from this and five other studies were presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 20 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Long-term Efficacy of Asfotase Alfa in Treating Rickets in Infants and Young Children With Hypophosphatasia (HPP) has been met, according to results presented at The 100th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 20 Mar 2018 Results (n=10) of final 7 years data from the extension study assessing long term safety and efficacy of asfotase alfa in infants and young children with infantile onset hypophosphatasia (HPP) who completed the ENB002-08 study, were presented at The 100th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History