Open, Randomised, Two-way Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of a High Fat, High Caloric Meal on the Pharmacokinetics of BI 409306, Followed by a Fixed Sequence Period to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics of BI 409306 After a Single Oral Dose Given at Bed Time in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Psychiatric disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.