A Single-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 6 Month Clinical Trial Followed by an Open-label Extension to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Endpoint Responsiveness of Ibudilast (MN-166) in Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibudilast (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 30 Jan 2018 According to a MediciNova media release, data analyzed from the 51 early ALS subjects (the intent-to-treat/ITT population) was presented at the 28th International Symposium on ALS/MND in December 2017.
- 30 Jan 2018 According to a MediciNova media release, results from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 70th Annual Meeting.
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History