A Phase I, Fixed Sequence, Open-label, Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of AZD9291 in Healthy Male Volunteers When a Single Oral Dose of AZD9291 80 mg is Administered Alone and in Combination With Omeprazole
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two phase1 trial assessing impact of food or gastric pH modification (omeprazole) on the exposure and safety/tolerability of osimertinib and its metabolites in patient with EGFR mutation positive advanced non-small lung cancer, were published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.