AN INTERNATIONAL, MULTICENTRIC, PROSPECTIVE, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LANREOTIDE AUTOGEL 120 MG ASSOCIATED TO STANDARD OF CARE IN THE TREATMENT OF CLINICAL SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH INOPERABLE MALIGNANT INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Intestinal obstruction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 04 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint (Percentage of responding patients before or at D7.) has been met.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing efficacy of lanreotide in patients with inoperable malignant intestinal obstruction (IMIO), presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2019 According to an Ipsen media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.