Combination of Lenalidomide and Obinutuzumab (GA101) in Patients With Recurrent Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2023 to 1 Mar 2024.
- 31 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record,time frame for primary end point has been changed from 9-12 months to 3 months.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2023 to 1 Mar 2023 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.