A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Intravitreal Injections of Ranibizumab Compared to Intravitreal Injections of Ranibizumab Combined With Targeted Retinal Photocoagulation in Subjects With Radiation Retinopathy (RRR Study).
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal haemorrhage; Retinal neovascularisation; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RRR study
- 09 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 09 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.