An Open-Label, Phase I/II Study of Nilotinib (Tasigna) and MEK-162 (ARRY-162) Used in Combination for Patients With Refractory or Advanced Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Philadelphia Positive Acute Leukemia (Protocol CAMN107AUS41T)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.