Effect of BMS-986020 on the Pharmacokinetics of Montelukast, Flurbiprofen, and Digoxin as Probe Substrates for CYP2C8, CYP2C9, and P-gp
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986020 (Primary) ; Digoxin; Flurbiprofen; Montelukast
- Indications Fibrosis; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DDI
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.