A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose Study of SD-809 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Tardive Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM-TD
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, based on the results from AIM-TD and ARM-TD studies, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved AUSTEDO (deutetrabenazine) tablets for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in adults.
- 29 Jun 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical, Karen E. Anderson and Hubert Fernandez were Principal Investigators of this trial.
- 29 Jun 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical, results from this trial were published in the medical journal, The Lancet Psychiatry 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History