A Phase II Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Walking Time Effect of Long-Term Ticagrelor in Comparison to Long-Term Aspirin Administration in Ambulatory Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease Undergoing Endovascular Revascularization - The Ticagrelor in Peripheral Artery Disease Endovascular Revascularization Study TI-PAD I EVR
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TI-PAD EVR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.