VRC 207: A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of the Ebola Chimpanzee Adenovirus Vector Vaccine (cAd3-EBO), VRC EBOADC069-00-VP, in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3390107A (Primary) ; VRC-EBOADC069-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History