A Phase 2b Open-label Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SADAL
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company expects to report top-line results from this trial in the second half of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History