The COMPASS Study: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of ISIS 304801 Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Hypertriglyceridemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Volanesorsen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPASS
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2019 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, top-line results from this study is expected in middle of 2019.
- 07 May 2019 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, as part of the conditional marketing authorization, Akcea and Ionis will conduct a non-interventional post-authorization safety study (PASS) based on a registry.
- 07 May 2019 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, the ECs marketing authorization of WAYLIVRA is based on results from the Phase 3 APPROACH study and the APPROACH Open Label Extension study and is supported by results from the Phase 3 COMPASS study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History