Perioperative Anticoagulant Use (Dabigatran, Rivaroxaban, or Apixaban) for Elective Surgery/Procedure Evaluation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (AF).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Arterial thrombosis; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PAUSE
- 05 Aug 2019 Results (n=3007) assessing the safety of a standaedized perioperative DOAC management strategy published in the JAMA Internal Medicine
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research media release, Professor Alex C. Spyropoulos, MD, was co-principal investigator for the study.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research media release, results from this study were published in thelatest issue of JAMA Internal Medicine.