Perioperative Anticoagulant Use (Dabigatran, Rivaroxaban, or Apixaban) for Elective Surgery/Procedure Evaluation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (AF).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PAUSE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.