A randomized, single-blinded, multicenter, phase IV study to compare systemic VEGF protein dynamics following monthly intravitreal injections of 0.5 mg ranibizumab versus 2 mg aflibercept until study week 12 in patients with neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIDE AMD
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 25 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.